Tuesday 13 October 2015

October Bible Studies- Week 5- Day 3


Scripture
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction;whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 

Observation
You get what you sow. It's that simple. If you plant something that is rotten it will not bear fruit no give you the rewards that you desire. It is only by taking care of your seedling that it will bear fruit.

Application

Like a farmer looking forward to harvesting his bountiful crop we need to take special caution when planting the seeds in our fields. We need to choose wisely what we want to invest in and put in all effort to make sure that it does bear fruit. Our labor and toiling on this earth will lead us to reaping great rewards in heaven. 


Prayer 

Dear Lord,
Let me choose wisely what I wish to have in the garden. The variety of seeds to plant and how I would like them to enhance myself as a person. To fill myself up with color and goodness from the crops that I planted.
AMEN. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment