Sunday 15 November 2015

November Bible Studies- Week 2- Day 1


Scripture
Psalm 23:1-3
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, 3      he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths     for his name’s sake.

Observation
God gives you all that you need in your life.  He knows what you require in every stage of your life and provides for it. Whenever you need him he will be there for you. 

Application
Trust in the LORD. He will certainly provide for you. There is nothing that you lack if you have him in your heart.  He is your guide and will be there to lead the way. 

Prayer
Dear God
Thanks for being there for me. To guide me and give me the knowledge that I need to live my life.
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment