Wednesday 9 December 2015

Dec Bible Studies- Week 5- Day 4


Scripture

Jeremiah 23:23-24New International Version (NIV)

23 “Am I only a God nearby,
declares the Lord,
    “and not a God far away?
24 Who can hide in secret places
    so that I cannot see them?”
declares the Lord.
    “Do not I fill heaven and earth?”
declares the Lord.


Observation
God is everywhere. Near and far. He sees all and fills us up.  There is no way we can hide away from him. 
Application
Take note that GOD is every present and he does know whatever that we do/ think. Don't fear him but accept him and know that he is there to make the world a better place for you. 

Prayer
Dear LORD,
It is great that you are always there for me. Near or far we can find you everywhere. You certainly fill me up. 
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment