Wednesday 27 July 2016

July Bible Studies- Week 8 - Day 4

Scripture

Jeremiah 17:7-8King James Version (KJV)

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lordis.
For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit
Observation
The person who trusts the LORD will be blessed. He will be blossoming like a tree. All obstacles and difficulties will be overcome. It will not discourage him. 

Application
Put your trust in the LORD our GOD and it will never go wrong. He will make you reach your full potential.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
I put my trust in you. I'm sure that you will bring me to my greatest potential and make me shine in your glory. 
AMEN. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment