Tuesday 30 August 2016

You Are Forgiven- August Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 2


Scripture

Ephesians 2:12New International Version (NIV)

12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise,without hope and without God in the world.

Observation
We lived in Sin and did not follow the WORD of GOD. It was a world without any goals nor promises. We were the living dead.. surviving more like zombies. 

Application
It is a privilege that God has chosen you to be part of his family. I'm honored that even though I'm tainted by birth he has not denied. Do not deny your past and work for your future. 

Prayer 
Dear Lord,
I'm thankful for the opportunities that you have given me. The change for me to be part of your kingdom and to be alive in this world soaked in your WORD.
Amen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment