Monday 27 February 2017

Broken and Redeemed- Feb Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 1

Scripture
Ruth 1:20-21
Don’t call me Naomi,[b]” she told them. “Call me Mara,[c] because the Almighty[d] has made my life very bitter. 21 I went away full, but the Lord has brought me back empty. Why call me Naomi? The Lord has afflicted[e] me; the Almighty has brought misfortune upon me.”

Observation
One can easily get disgruntle when things don't go your way. Nothing is forever. 

Application
Everything happens for a reason. You may not understand it at the moment but then GOD is preparing you for something better to enter your life by taking away what shouldn't be there.

Prayer
 Dear GOD give me the wisdom to understand your ways and also let me know how you want me to carry out your plan.
AMEN. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment