Wednesday 19 July 2017

Sold Out- July Bible Studies- Week 6- Day 3

Scripture

John 14:8-9New International Version (NIV)

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

John 10:30New International Version (NIV)

30 I and the Father are one.”

Observation 
Jesus represents the Father. If you have seen him you would have seen the father.

Application
We need to understand Jesus and the WORD to be able to know GOD the father and the holy spirit. The concept of a trinity can be difficult to comprehend. We just need to know that they are all in one.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
I know that are all compassing and powerful. It can be difficult to understand certain concepts that you bring forward like the Trinity but I do know in time to come all will be revealed to me.
AMEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment