Sunday 27 August 2017

Timothy Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 1

Scripture
Timothy 1:5-7 
I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Observation
God is great. He gives us the tools that we need and helps us keep the faith. It is important to constantly fuel our faith in him. 

Application

It is not beyond us to understands the ways of GOD. He gives us the tools and guidance on how to understand and practice what is taught in his WORD. He is empowering and  our salvation in this chaotic world. We need to faithfully practice what he preaches to keep the faith.

Prayer
Dear Lord,
help me keep the faith. I know it isn't easy for me with all the turmoil that is happening in my life but with your guidance I will be able to ride out all the storms. 
AMEN. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment