Tuesday 26 September 2017

Timothy Bible Study- Week 5- Day 3

Scripture
Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David.This is my gospel, for which I am suffering even to the point of being chained like a criminal. But God’s word is not chained. 10 Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.


Observation
Trials and tribulation are something that one has to undertake to reach the desired salvation that was promised by GOD. Nothing is impossible with him. Suffering is not eternal and only temporary while we are here in this world.

Application
We were not promised smooth sailing lives while being here on earth. However the promise of being with him in eternal glory is something that we should be focusing on while working through all the trials that come our way.

Prayer
Dear GOD,
help me keep focus and be tolerant of all the challenges that come my way. Help me keep focus on being with you.
AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment