Monday 30 April 2018

Thessalonians April Bible Studies- Week 2 - Day 2


Scripture
Now may our God and Father himself and our Lord Jesus clear the way for us to come to you. 12 May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. 13 May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.

Observation

The LORD is our strength. He is one who can make us change for the better. Lean on him and he gives you what you need to survive.

Application
Focus on GOD and let him work through you so that he can prepare you for entering in his kingdom when time comes.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
I give myself up to you . Lead me and show me what I need to do.
AMEN.


0 comments:

Post a Comment