Monday 25 June 2018

Truth over Lies- Week 2- Day 2


Scripture

Philippians 4:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 12:9 New International Version (NIV)

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
Observation
God knows what you want and need. He will provide for us if we trust in him. 
Application
Leave it and trust in the LORD. He will work his miracles  and wonder through you.  Follow his WORD and be protected. 

Prayer
Dear LORD,
I seek you more and more each day. Thank you for all your guidance. 
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment