Monday 1 April 2019

Hosea April Bible Studies- Week 5- Day 2

Scripture
“How can I give you up, Ephraim?
    How can I hand you over, Israel?
How can I treat you like Admah?
    How can I make you like Zeboyim?
My heart is changed within me;
    all my compassion is aroused.
I will not carry out my fierce anger,
    nor will I devastate Ephraim again.
For I am God, and not a man
    the Holy One among you.
    I will not come against their cities.

Observation
God will never abandon us. He is and will always be there for us.  His unconditional love will always be there for us. He will not destory us if we repent and turn away from sin.

Application
 Praise GOD for his compassion towards us. Follow his lead and move according to the path that he has set for you.

Prayer
 Dear LORD,
I'm bless to have you in my life. AMEN. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment