Tuesday 28 April 2020

Fear And Anxiety- Week 1 Study Focus


WEEK 1 Challenge:
    • Make a list of all the things that you fear about the future, whether that is tomorrow or twenty years from now.
    • What truths about God are you struggling to believe related to these fears? Ask the Lord to strengthen your faith in those areas.


There are many things this COVID-19 period which get one thinking about what is totally relevant to leading a godly life.  There is too much uncertainty in the world with the current global recession. 


There is much to fear about the future and what it may entitle.
Eg: Job security, health , maintaining and advancing my relationship with GOD.

These are the on-going fears which I have. 

God knows my struggles and my attempts to overcome all odds irregardless of the situation that I have been placed in. 

Dear LORD,
Guide me so that I will be able to follow you closely.
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment