Sunday 10 January 2021

Jan Bible studies- Shamebreaker- Week 2 - Day 1

Scripture

Jeremiah 31:3-4

3 In a faraway land the Lord will manifest himself to them.

He will say to them, ‘I have loved you with an everlasting love.

That is why I have continued to be faithful to you.

4 I will rebuild you, my dear children Israel,

so that you will once again be built up.

Once again you will take up the tambourine

and join in the happy throng of dancers


Observation

The LORD will keep good on all his promises to us.  He is always there to watch over us.

He will pick us up when we are down. 

Application

Trust in the LORD that he will ne there for you always. He knows what is best and will guide you all the way.


Prayer

Dear LORd,

thank you for always being there for me . AMEN. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment