Saturday 29 October 2022

Dreamscape 30th Oct 2022

 


Last night I had another rather weird dream.   I was at my ex mothers house and Riona was still a baby. I can't remember why I was there but do remember that I was there with the ex father also. I'm not sure why the other 2 boys were not there only with Riona and she was busy playing with her cousins or so in another room.  When it was time to go off she offered to drop Riona and me at our house. I was hesitant as there is no way I want her to know where we are staying so I guided her to a public drop off site.  

She was given back to me diaper free which was shocking as she always had a clean diaper on. My sister was with me and she had a diaper with her. I took it from her and saw that it was a soiled one. I was quite pissed off that my ex-mother was so inconsiderate and didn't even bother to properly diaper her. 

Part 2 - I was carrying the bare bottom Riona in my hand and we went to Ikea. . It was rather strange as Riona wanted to go play in their play room and she was put through a tree slide. I waited at the bottom for her to emerge.  When she came out of the tree she was fully diapered but had lost the shirt dress she had on. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment