Tuesday 9 February 2016

Feb Bible Studies- Week 6 - Day 3


Scripture
Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Observation
GOD knows what you are going through. All the pain and torture that others have inflicted upon you. He knows your suffering and will deliver you from your torment. 

Application

Trust the LORD your GOD in all that you do, He knows everything  and will be the one that will set you free.  The struggles that you are going through are only temporary and he will deliver you from the sufferings that have been inflicted to you by this world. 

Prayer

Dear GOD,
I know that you are near and that you are always with me. No matter what obstacles I face in life you are there to hold my hand and guide me along the way. I'm really blessed to have you in my life.

AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment