Tuesday 16 February 2016

Feb Bible Studies- Week7- Day 3


Scripture
Psalm 37:7
Be still before the Lord
    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Observation
Even though it seems that the wicked are having the upper hand at the moment it won't last long. Good will triumph over evil. It is all in GOD's timing. 

Application
Trust and be patient in the LORD. It may not be easy and sometimes you may want instant answers but believe that everything will be good and well. He has plans for you and will reveal them to you via this timeline. He knows what is best for us and will certainly give us what we need. 

Prayer
Dear Lord,
It can be frustrating at times when things seem to take eternity to get done or when the evil one seems to be gloating over his successes in attempts to make life difficult for you. Even though I face these challenges I trust that things will work out in my favour and that you are always there for me, caring and protecting me. My soul sings praises for you and I will wait for the things that you promise me.
AMEN


0 comments:

Post a Comment