Tuesday 5 April 2016

April Bible Studies- Week 3- Day 2


Scripture
Ecclesiastes 3:16-17
Moreover, I saw under the sun that in the place of justice, even there was wickedness, and in the place of righteousness, even there was wickedness. 17 I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time for every matter and for every work.

Observation
There is evil everywhere and it can be all around us. However no evil escapes the eyes of GOD and he will pass judgement on them in due time. 

Application
Do not get too disturbed when you see that the evil people seem to be getting their way. They will get their punishment from GOD when it is time. Karma will bite them in the butt!!

Prayer
Dear GOD,
let me see the light and help me be patient enough to see through the rough patches in my life. I know that it is all in your timing and the the evil will get their just desserts. 

AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment