Tuesday 29 March 2016

March Bible Studies- Week 2- Day 3


Scripture
20 So my heart began to despair over all my toilsome labor under the sun. 

21 For a person may labor with wisdom, knowledge and skill, and then they must leave all they own to another who has not toiled for it. This too is meaningless and a great misfortune.

Observation
You will not gain any satisfaction nor peace when you strive only to achieve worldly possessions. It only causes more pain and misery.

Application
Nothing that we have here on earth lasts forever. There is so many things here that we think that we can bring along but unfortunately it is not possible.
It is best to focus on cultivating the individual and personal qualities rather then
what is perceived as important by the world's standards.

Prayer

Dear GOD,
Keep my focus on what is important and help me be discipline enough to follow through what is expected of me.
AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment