Monday 28 March 2016

March Bible Studies- Week 2- Day 1


Scripture
Ecclesiastes 2:12-13

Then I turned my thoughts to consider wisdom,    and also madness and folly.
What more can the king’s successor do    than what has already been done?
13 I saw that wisdom is better than folly,   just as light is better than darkness.

Observation
It is always better to be wise then be foolish. There are a lot of things that have to be done which is best to know how to do it then just go along blindly. 


Application

Being knowledgeable is certainly better than ignorance. To understand what we are facing we can be prepared against the evils of the world. We also know how what GOD wants and how to follow him. 

Prayer
Dear GOD,
thank you for granting me the wisdom that I see so that I am able to make informed decisions regarding how I should leave my life. 

AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment