Monday 28 March 2016

March Bible Studies- Week 2- Day 2


Scripture
18 I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me. 19 And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless.

Observation

What physical stuff that we accumulate with us in this lifetime cannot be taken along to the next. We also don't know what we have gathered will be put to good use by the next who inherit it.


Application

Focus on how to beautify your soul more then your surroundings. Don't waste your time on earthly pursuits which will not be of any benefit to you in the long run. Follow the WORD of GOD as that is the only true thing that will give you what you need in this life.

Prayer

Dear LORD,
thank you for the awakening. It is certainly better to have the wisdom and stand apart then just blindly follow the mass and never get any satisfaction in the end.

AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment