Tuesday 22 March 2016

March Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 3


Scripture
Ecclesiastes1: 17-18

Then I applied myself to the understanding of wisdom, and also of madness and folly, but I learned that this, too, is a chasing after the wind.
18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;     the more knowledge, the more grief.

Observation
With knowledge comes the fact that you won't be as tolerant as before to things that don't make sense. You are wise up to the evil and cruelty of the world and mankind. You are sadden that such madness does exist in the world and all the problems are man made.

Application

With understanding of wisdom comes a change of mindset. One can never go back to the age of innocence nor ignore the fact that EVIL does exist. What one can do is to try their best to turn away from evil and focus on GOOD.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
as my level of widsom increases I have gain a lot of insight into what is acceptable and what is not.

AMEN. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment