Tuesday 7 June 2016

June Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 3

Scripture

Ezekiel 34:15-16King James Version (KJV)

15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God.
16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

Ezekiel 34:31King James Version (KJV)

31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord God.

Observation
The LORD GOD will be there to provide for us. He is our guide and will give us what we need to venture through this life here on earth. 
Application
Trust in the LORD GOD that he will bring us through all the obstacles that we may face in this life. He knows what is good for us and will protect us from all harm. 
Prayer
Dear LORD,
thanks for all the assistance you have rendered me in my life. I pray and seek your guidance as I continue on my journey here on earth.
AMEN.


0 comments:

Post a Comment