Monday 27 June 2016

June Bible Studies- Week 4- Day 2


Scripture

A psalm of David.

Praise the Lord, who is my rock.
    He trains my hands for war
    and gives my fingers skill for battle.
He is my loving ally and my fortress,
    my tower of safety, my rescuer.
He is my shield, and I take refuge in him.
    He makes the nations[a] submit to me.
Lord, what are human beings that you should notice them,
    mere mortals that you should think about them?
For they are like a breath of air;
    their days are like a passing shadow.


Observation
God does wonders. He gives you the skills that you need. He protects you from the enemy and cares for you. 

Application
God is always with you . He knows what you need and gives you what you should have. Be grateful for his guidance and adhere to his WORD. 

Prayer
Dear LORD,
I am thankful that you are always there for me. You guide me and are my light. 
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment