Monday 7 November 2016

Saved by Grace- Nov Bible Studies- Week 1 Day 1


Scripture
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.

Observation

Gods love is overwhelming.  He is there for you no matter what you are doing. Sing praises to him as he is good and he will provide adequately for you. 


Application
Praise the LORD for he is good. He and He alone gives you unending love. He is one who will show you with his LOVE and be there for you therefore show your gratitude for the Graces he has given you. 


Prayer
Dear LORD,
I thank you for all the graces that you have showered upon me. I am really blessed to have you in my life and am in awe of you unending love towards me. 
I give thanks to you for all that you have done for me.

AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment