Wednesday 16 November 2016

Saved by Grace- Nov Bible Studies- Week 2 - Day 4

Scripture
rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Observation
Show that you know your ROOTS. Where we are is because we have GOD in our lives. He is the one who plants our feet firmly in the ground. 

Application
Know where you come from and what you have to do to flourish in GOD's love. Be grateful for your blessings. Do not covert what is not meant for you nor be too complacent where you are if you want to constantly evolve. 

Prayer

Dear LORD,
It is through you that I seek my path. I know what is best for me and you are certainly the one who I rely on for guidance throughout my journey here on earth. I'm blessed and thankful to have you.
AMEN. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment