Sunday 14 January 2018

James Jan Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 1


Scripture

James 1:1-4New International Version (NIV)

James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
To the twelve tribes scattered among the nations:
Greetings.

Trials and Temptations


Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Observation
God sent obstacles our way to groom us and prepare us for being worthy enough of his kingdom. 

Application
 Don't despair when you face  trials and know that all this is for your development. He knows that you are able to overcome whatever is thrown your way. You are being polished into a sparkling gem

Prayer
 Dear LORD,
Although I thoroughly dislike being sent trials and sometimes get really depressed when they get overwhelming I do know that it is essential for my growth. Give me the strength and courage to see myself through all challenges that get thrown my way. AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment