Sunday 26 August 2018

Ruth August Bible Studies - Week 4- Day 1


Scripture
Then Boaz said, “On the day you buy the land from Naomi, you also acquire Ruth the Moabite, the[c] dead man’s widow, in order to maintain the name of the dead with his property.”

At this, the guardian-redeemer said, “Then I cannot redeem it because I might endanger my own estate. You redeem it yourself. I cannot do it.”
Observation
Everything was done according to GOD's plan.  He was the one who gave Ruth someone to rely on after her husband died.
Application.
Trust in the LORD that he will be doing everything for your benefit. He is one who knows what is best for you and will ensure that you get to where you have to if you follow him and take action. 
Prayer
Dear LORD,
I know that you have plans for me and will reveal them to me based on your timeline. 
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment