Wednesday 29 August 2018

Ruth August Bible Studies- Week 4- Day 4


Scripture
The women said to Naomi: “Praise be to the Lord, who this day has not left you without a guardian-redeemer. May he become famous throughout Israel! 15 He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age. For your daughter-in-law, who loves you and who is better to you than seven sons, has given him birth.”

Psalm 30:11 New International Version (NIV)


11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
    you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

Observation
GOD redeemed Naomi and Ruth. He gave them a new family which would take care of them to old age.

Application
Trust that the LORD has something well planned out for you. He knows what you needs and will provide it for you.  Follow his plan and it will lead you to where you need to go. 

Prayer
Dear LORD,
I know you have the best in mind for me. I'm looking forward to the day when I be able to meet up with you in your kingdom.
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment