Sunday 13 January 2019

Brave Jan Bible Studies- Week 2- Day 4


Scripture

Matthew 11:28-30 New International Version (NIV)


28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Observation
GOD tells us to come to him and he will give us the peace that we seek. Do not be burden by the mundane task of everyday living in this world. 

Application
 Focus on what GOD wants for you and not be worried of what the world expects of you. They who seem to have your interest actually don't!! Follow his ways and you will not go wrong. Do not let the Devil tempt you nor lead you down the wrong path.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
I seek my rest in you. 
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment