Friday 11 June 2021

Dreamscape 12th June 2021


 

Yesterday I had another interesting dream.

part 1 - was in the bedroom with Riona . She was doing her own thing.  I was in another part of the house and looking outside. There were quite a lot of changes to neighbouring units on the same floor . I think people were shifting out and there were renovations going on. The next thing I knew was that Serene was in my house not sure why she came to visit my girl it seems. Then she was complaining that she didn't have her mask and that the normal ones didn't fit her. I seem to have a kiddy size one in the upper book cabinet that I have and took it out for her.

I followed her out to the lift to say goodbye to her. The weird thing is that there was a unit next to my house that seem to be converted into a rather large dining hall type of restaurant. The tables were all laid but no food/ people inside. The unit directly opposite mine was also renovating but  I couldn't see into it. The lift was at the neighbouring block ant there was a narrow winding path leading to it. I followed her to the lift and took it . (Don't remember entering the lift though)

2nd scene - Was on a field trip with a child ( think it was mine but not sure which one)- seems to be a boy. There was a guide bringing us around a big field- cant really remember what happened but she was telling us about the different places/ mediums. There was a group of students who came around that were rather rowdy so we left the place and went to the stands above (I think we were in  a stadium). The place where we were before turned muddy but the kids were still there and having fun in the mud). Unaware the mud spread to the stands and we nearly got dirty so  I went home to change.

3rd scene at home . Serene was in the room again seated at where Riona usually seats - this time didn't ask for mask and I send her off again. This time I managed to see that the opposite neighbour's house was also changed into a home restaurant ( but not sure what type) can't see clearly.  The difference this time is that I didn't follow her to the lift which was at the next block but let her go off herself. 

4th Scene. was at a room with the girl (I think) there was a flying man ( appearing at the window area - it just a hole where it should be a window. He looks like an alien and I think I know him as I was asking him where was his baby son. He moved further up and I saw that his baby son was clinging onto him from the bottom. I reached out and hug the baby. The baby looked very comfortable in my arms and was very familiar with me. It soon fell asleep and disappeared. It seem to have entered my body as I could feel it moving inside and it said it wanted to stay inside. I was horrified as I told him he is an alien and not suitable to be housed within me. I asked the father to tell his baby to leave me and  soon after I started to have something like birth pangs and very soon a apple size white glass ball was birth from me. The dream ended there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment