Friday 18 June 2021

Dreamscape 19th June 2021

 



I think it would take sometime for me to analyze this dream.  It was different from all previous dreams.  I recall that I was with some friends and we were deciding on what to buy for dinner or so. We weren't allowed to eat out due to the current restrictions. A friend suggested to me to try out some nice meat dishes at a stall nearby. I'm not sure why there was an old lady with me( you know the traditional one with bun hairstyle and wearing black clothes.). She was the one who made the order and carried the large tray which had all the dishes on it - 2 meat dishes, some drinks/ or was it soup?  The weird thing is that the meat dishes were like those actual life like cake that look like animals. - There was a racoon and a fox. As she was carrying the giant platter walking through she back alley of the HDB shophouses she nearly tripped and some of the soup was spilled. I quickly took over the tray while she steadied herself. From then onwards I carried the tray instead of letting her do it. Now comes the weird part. The food started to awaken and become alive. and the racoon was trying to eat up the fox. In the end there was only one animal there and the dream ended. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment