Friday 20 August 2021

Dreamscape 21st Aug 2021

 


It has been a while since I had such  a dream. 
1st scene at a hospital waiting area outside the wards. I don't really remember why I was there but I knew my grandmother was in one of the wards. I grabbed one of the doctors passing by asking him to look at here. However at the same time there was another call for his assistance and he decided that the other person is more important and went there - opposite ward instead. Result was that after he came it was announced that my grandmother had died. The other patient that he has attended to also passed away. Shortly after that there was a call for him to attend to a very sick young girl. Not sure the outcome of the girl though. I was like a bystander throughout the whole ordeal. No emotions towards the grandmother who passed on though. In real life it would be the same haha coz I not emotionally attached to her anyway. 
2nd scene - I was out of the hospital  and travelling to my own apartment in the bus. A rather mixed journey as there were all students on the bus travelling together and I couldn't determined if I was the teacher or another student as my identity there seems confusing. I remember hopping off the bus and walking to a estate of terrace houses. My place was a small bachelor type of apartment it ended with me going to the toilet there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment