Monday 2 August 2021

Dreamscape 2nd August 2021

 


Yesterday was back to another "academic" setting dream. 

Part 1- I was giving tution to a student in their house . I'm not sure why I think that Riona was there but it didn't seem like her around she was waiting for me at the house of the student and later she existed the place with me. (Part 1 was quite fuzzy so I don't recall as much)

Part 2- We were in a hall- She was seated at the extreme left (innermost seat of a concert hall or so - the seats were quite plush. Not like those in a lecture theatre . I think she was waiting for something to start and was looking at some thing on an  ipad . I was seated behind her and the ipad which was plastered on the wall was showing some cobblestone  like floor pattern. There were two picture side by side of the same flooring I think it was comparing the two similar pictures. I didn't have time to really examine the pictures when it was taken away by the guy seating behind. Apparently the ipad belonged to him and he was going to use it and do a presentation on stage. I changed my position and went to sit at one of the aisle seat.  That guy went on stage and started giving his lecture. Later on he distributed material and I looked at it. They were very old fashion primary school readers that I used back then when I was in primary school . I felt it was ridiculous and that the speaker was a fraud to use such juvenile literature to try to teach. 

Part 3- I was in the bus going somewhere. There was a lady with me ( I think she was one of the students in the class) was talking about the class that we had. I told her that the guy shouldn't be on the stage lecturing and I should be the one doing it instead. And the dream ended there. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment