Wednesday 16 March 2022

Dreamscape March 17th 2022

 

There were two parts to this dream .

1st part I was with my friend Ruyin. we were out somewhere and what most vividly remembered from that section of the dream is that I was sleeping on a single bed and she was afraid that I would be cold so she covered me with another white blanket and made sure that I was tugged in snuggly.


2nd part. I was at an event . There was a big hall with upstairs and downstairs seating.  What was strange is that I had the ability to fly around the place instead of  walking around as normal.  I circled the whole place and found that there was a variety of different type of people around from students to adults. From the downstairs of the big theatre I ventured to the upper floor. There the people there were more weird character and there was one which I wanted to avoid. I tried to look for an alternative way down and saw a passage. Unfortunately it was very narrow and I couldn't really squeeze through it in the end I had to go back out the passage from where I entered . The dream ended there so I do not know if manage to leave the place safely.


0 comments:

Post a Comment