Sunday 17 April 2022

Dreamscape 18th April 2022

 


It was a rather long dream.

Dream 1- I was in a house. I think it was mine. This time Ryan has moved to stay in the new annex of the house with his mentor/ coach.  It was at the back of the house. His bedroom was on the fourth floor or so and I had to climb quite a few steps to get to it. The room are very big and there were two bedroom side by side. I assume one is for the coach and one for him. There were double beds in both. The one that Ryan was in had a double bed and a 2nd level which had a bunk bed on top of the double bed. The celling was super high like that.  There were spare beds so I looked around in the cupboards to see if there was any clothes of mine which I can change into. In the walk-in cupboard sections I opened one of the cupboard doors and was pleasantly surprised to see it was stocked with new items for me. ( there was nothing with the cupboard this time). Closing the cupboard doors I walked to another room and saw my cousin Philip there . I think he was also under the same coach as Ryan and was temporarily staying in the same top floor apartment area of the annex building. ( Surprising fact is that Philip appeared to be in his teens not like he currently looks as a 40yr old). 

Dream 2- I was at home and got notice that I should go back to school for a function that I had to attend so I changed and left for the venue. Not sure what happened after that but it morph to a different setting and that I was inside a building looking to get out of the place. 
There seem to have many unsavory creatures there like zombies who are coming out to attack you.   I think I was in a hospital or so. Then I went into the toilet for refuge and to think of what I should be doing and how to get back to ground level to exit the place.  Upon exiting the toilet I found myself in a ward and had taken a photo with the people inside. The shot came out as many weird looking people (who look like dressed up for Halloween beside me. )

Leaving the place I saw cupboard in the hallway and open them taking out 3 big grey sheets and other equipment which I could use to escape from the place. I ended up in the library which had doors that open out to the outside. Opening one door I saw a pond infront of me . I thought about laying one of the groundsheets that I have with me over it so I could walk out however I saw a crocodile in the middle of that pond and scrapped that idea. Turning to my right I saw a pathway that led out into the open carpark and happily walked on the path away from the place. 

Next moment I realised that I was in the car contacting a person who was still in the building to tell him that I was out and asking him to meet me at the carpark so we can drive away.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment