Monday 18 April 2022

Dreamscape 19th April 2022


 

We were on a road trip. My parents and me. They pull up into a petrol station to refuel or so I think. I'm not sure why they didn't get into the car after it was done and I was the only one in the car and in the driver seat. The car started edging forward by itself and I put on the brakes asking them to hurry up and get into the car but apparently they didn't . It got to the stage that I couldn't hold back the car anymore and had to leave the place without them. I turned onto a one way side road on the left and had to drive straight all the way as there was no way to u-turn back. The only break I got was there was another off road turning left so I could turn into that area (which seems to be like a old malaysian neighbourhood) so I be able to head back to the other side of the 1 way street back to them. 

I manage to make a call to them to ask them if they were still at the petrol station or have moved off and they told me not to circle back to the petrol station but to meet up in JB instead. Then the number 47812/ 47813  kept flashing through my mind. NOt sure if there is any meaning or relationship to it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment