Sunday 21 August 2022

Dreamscape 21st August 2022

 

It started out in a room... I haven't really had many dreams..just one last night.where I had to leave my hse and go to stay with a friend of mine and his wife for a while with the kids and a particular student of mine whose name is Sophia (dunno why so weird 😁😁). 

We were staying at his place for a while to escape some tormentors. I am unsure who and what we were avoiding but staying at his place was just a temporary measure. 

On one occasion I was out with him and some friends. While travelling back to his house via MRT we had to be very careful as there were quite a lot of zombies around us. When we reached the station near his house he walked off in a different direction and I got seperate from him then I had to think how and the best way to exit from that station to prevent being caught up in a gang fight. It seems that there were many young man there getting ready for a show down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment