Wednesday 13 January 2016

Jan Bible Studies- Week 2- Day 4


Scripture
Ephesians 3: 14-16

A Prayer for the Ephesians

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Observation
Call out when you need the LORD's help and he will send his spirit to be with you. To guide you and to give you what you require. 
Application
Prayer is certainly very important.  It is a tool which you can use to seek help that you need. GOD listens and will protect his sheep. 

Prayer
Dear GOD,
I need you now more then ever to guide me through the difficult decisions which I have to make in my life.  I seek your help and enlightenment. 
AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment