Tuesday 26 January 2016

Jan Bible Studies- Week 4- Day 3


Scripture
Luke 18:1,7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up
And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?

Observation
Prayer is certainly very powerful. It can move mountains and cause miracles to occur. God does seek justice and give us the best. 

Application
Pray earnestly and frequently. Make it a part of your life.  Began the start of each day in Prayer communicating with the LORD. 

Prayer
Dear GOD,
I've seen how prayer has cause things to happen and how it has helped make my life better. I'm thankful that I get to seek you in prayer and be close with you through my journey here on earth.
AMEN. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment