Sunday 17 January 2016

Jan Bible Studies- Week 3- Day 1

Scripture
Psalm 145:1-3

A psalm of praise. Of David.

I will exalt you, my God the King;
    I will praise your name for ever and ever.
Every day I will praise you
    and extol your name for ever and ever.
Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
    his greatness no one can fathom.

Observation
Praise be to GOD for all his Glory. He is certainly deserving of our worship and praise. Show gratitude to the LORD for all the gifts that he has showered upon us. 

Application
Praise GOD daily. Start each day in prayer and be close to the LORD. He is the one who will be there for you always. 
Prayer
Dear GOD,
Great is your name. Your GLORY is abundant and mercy from you overflowing.  You are the one that deserve the most from me and have always been there for me. I thank you for all you have done for me.
AMEN. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment