Wednesday 10 November 2021

Dreamscape 10th Nov2021

 It had been kinda blur about the first part of the dream. However the 2nd part I do remember it vividly.

There was a madman coming after the kid.

It gave me intense fear and anxiety. The kid was sleeping in a room and we - the husband and I only had minutes to act to get the kid away to safety. The mad man had to pass through two sets of double doors. I entered first and used a thin rod to bind each set of double doors together to increase the resistance of each set of doors. I knew that the doors may not hold for long so I had to move fast. 

After I entered the room the husband immediately grabbed the sleeping boy while I grabbed his shoes off a nearby charge and hurried off with them through the back door. 

I could feel the tension in my hands build up and woke up with a tension headache

0 comments:

Post a Comment