Sunday 14 November 2021

Dreamscape 15th Nov 2021


Another strange one which were in a few parts. Unfortunately I only remember bits and pieces of it. 
What I can remember vividly is the last part whereby I was going to take a bath in the  left pool(which is actually the ocean). I was on a rock structure and there were two pools divided by a big pile of earth coloured rock in the centre. The water was crystal clear and one can see mesmerizing green corals in the water. However there is a tunnel which led up to that pool and I could see glowing green coral inside which looked like a mixture of these








 


The color was really pretty and I was staring at it comparing it to another pool which I had a dip before which water was not as clear and there were no nice corals inside. 
There was a gigantic manta ray lurking in the background. Gigantic as in the size was as big as a fishing boat big. I could sense the danger it would bring if I did enter the pool and had a vision of it swimming up to me if I was dipping in it so I did not enter. 

The scene ended there. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment