Wednesday 7 September 2016

You Are Forgiven- Sept bible Studies- Week 2- Day 4

Scripture
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Observation
Jesus came to take away sin from the world.  He came to save us from the evils of this world. 

Application
God for sure must have love us a lot that he sent his own son to redeem us. That action alone shows the wonders of his love and his true intentions. We believe because we know the truth and now that we know the truth we must not intentionally fall into sin again. 


Prayer 
Dear LORD,
I'm really grateful that you send your own son to save me. Now that I have been awaken by the truth I will strive to do GOOD the remainder of my time here on earth. 
AMEN. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment