Friday 9 September 2016

You are Forgiven- Sept Bible Studies- Week 2- Day 5

Scripture
 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Observation
God will reward those who turn away from SIN. Seek the Lord and all will be forgiven by him if you repent. 

Application 
God have given us a warning that we need to turn away from our evil ways and seek good. If we continue to follow the ways of the world and earthly desires we will not get our sins forgiven by him.  If we want to join him in heaven we will need to head his WORD.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
help me to turn away from sin and all the earthly wants/ desires. Aid me in my focus on you and your WORD so that I will be ready to enter your kingdom in time to come.
AMEN




0 comments:

Post a Comment