Monday 5 December 2016

God with Us- Dec Bible Studies- Week 2- Day 1


Scripture

John 6:38 (ESV)

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Observation
John knew what is expected of him. His purpose on this earth is to serve and spread the Good news to others. Jesus too knew what he has to do with his limited time here. 


Application
It is not easy being a man of GOD and following his WORD. However if you are able to do so there will be endless blessings given to you in his name. John and other disciples walk the hard path so that they could be with GOD. Are you doing the same too?

Prayer
Dear LORD,
It is your will and not mine that will be done. You are the planner of my life and I dedicate myself to your service. 
AMEN. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment