Tuesday 13 December 2016

God With Us- Dec Bible Studies- Week 3- Day 3

Scripture
And they sang a new song, saying:
“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
    and with your blood you purchased for God
    persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.

Observation
You are worth it.. Every single bit of you. Don't let self doubt enter you and make your faith waver.

Application
Trust in the LORD your GOD. He knows your worth and will let you know that he can bring you to your greatest potential. Do not doubt for an instance that you are unworthy in his eyes. 

Prayer 
Dear LORD,
thanks for your 100% trust and believe in me even when I do have my self doubt moments. You know my worth and I'm grateful that you value me so much.

AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment