Monday 12 December 2016

God With Us- Dec Bible Studies- Week 3- Day 2

Scripture

The Year of the Lord’s Favor

61 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
    because the Lord has anointed me
    to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
    to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners,[a]

Observation

God showers his blessings on you. He knows  what you are capable of and will bring you into your greatness.

Application
There are many things which GOD has planned for us. We need to step up and do what is expected of us in order to grow and blossom into our full potential.  We serve others so that we can receive blessings from GOd.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
help me understand and take up my yoke. It hasn't been easy understanding your plan but I'm sure in time I will blossom according to your plan.
AMEN


0 comments:

Post a Comment