Monday 23 October 2017

Oct Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 2

Scripture
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.


Observation
It is through your actions that one is able to understand you and your teachings. Your love and concern have made things more tolerable and understandable.

Application

Seek your happiness in GOD. His love for you always grows and has no boundaries. He is the one who will fill you with the peace you seek.

Prayer
 Dear LORD,
I'm grateful that you have given me so much love. I really appreciate what you have done for me and that you are preparing me for your next coming. 

AMEN. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment