Friday 6 October 2017

Timothy Bible Studies- Week 6 - Day 5

Scripture
 But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth. 18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Observation
God will see you through all the trials and tribulations that come your way. He will protect you all of your days from EVIL

Application
Stay strong as GOD is and always be with you. Do know that he has got your back and stay strong in your faith in him.

Prayer
Dear GOD,
I'm really grateful that you are always there protecting me and keeping me away from Evil.
AMEN.



0 comments:

Post a Comment